(or It Sounds So Stupid When You Put It Like That)
- While spending summer with her family in the mountains, 17-year-old Frances falls in love with the resort’s free-spirited dance instructor
- Deceased physician Chris Nielson risks eternal damnation by leaving heaven to save his distraught wife after she commits suicide and ends up in hell.
- Sisters Sally and Gillian are modern-day witches whose love lives are complicated by an unusual curse.
- The boy who wasn’t supposed to grow up, Peter Pan, did just that. But vengeful Capt. Hook kidnaps Peter’s kids, forcing Peter to return to Neverland.
- Two wholly different universes unfold in writer-director Peter Howitt’s romantic fantasy about alternate realities, the reliability of subway schedules and the role fate plays in shaping random lives.
- On a trip to Thailand, two friends are busted at the airport for inadvertent drug smuggling, but a dazzling lawyer may help them beat impossible odds.
(If you know what all these movies are right away, we should be best friends IMMEDIATELY.)